Welcome to New India Bazar's brand new website. We're excited to bring you a new way to order your Indian groceries for a home delivery.
- You can start your home delivery order on the Order Delivery tab.
- Next, you can browse through all of our categories. As of today, we've organized our categories into product types like Spices, Fresh Dairy, or Lentils & Dal.
- Click on a category to view the products within the category.
- To add a product to your cart, you can click the product, and then Add to Cart. If you need more than one product, you can increase the count!
- To add more items to your cart, you can click back on your browser. Your cart won't disappear! Or you can click View All Products to return to the products page.
- If you've found everything you need, you can click on the shopping bag icon in the top right corner. Here, you can increase the quantities of the products in your bag. This page shows you the subtotal, without taxes or delivery fees, which is calculated later.
- If you have special instructions or questions about products you couldn't find, you can enter them in the Special Instructions box before proceeding to Checkout.
- Now you can log in if you haven't already. Don't have an account? No problem! You can quickly make a free account. This allows you to reorder your cart at a later date.
- Double check your address and contact information on this page and the next Payment page. You do not pay for your delivery at this time. We only charge you once we have all your products prepared, and we will give you a call the evening you place your order to confirm your cart. (Payment can be done in cash, credit card over the phone, or a Venmo transaction the evening of your delivery.)
- Confirm your details, then click Complete Order.
- Sit back and relax! We've got your order, and we email you a copy of your order right away. The evening that you order, we will give you a call to confirm your availability, and then inform you of your true total. Sometimes not all products are available in the size or brand ordered, and the prices are subject to change.
Ready to order a home delivery?
New India Bazar, San Francisco, has been a staple of the Indian community for more than 40 years, and we're honored to help our friends and family experience Indian culture through our cooking.